Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Red Ridinghood Race

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 10:43 AM, dbttras <dbttras@ubtanet.com> wrote:
Dear Tyler,
How did your week go?  I had a busy one getting ready for the trip and coming out to Clearfield to tend Kadence while Valerie rode in the Little Red Riding Hood bike race in Logan this weekend.  She did the whole 100 miles!  She got a leg cramp at about the 40 mile mark, but took some stuff for it and rode on.  It took her 7 hours to complete it.  I'm so proud of her,(guess you aren't supposed to be proud), but I think it was a great accomplishment for her.  So I had a fun birthday playing with her.  Kadence is growing up so fast.  She is a busy little girl and she loves to make noises.  I can't believe she turns a year old this month.  That is so crazy, and I get another grand baby this month also.  Oh happy day. Did you get your package in the mail?  Hope you liked it.  Did you get the e-mail I sent you about the money I transferred into my account on Thursday?  It was us that did that so you don't have to worry.  I was using that money for an apple computer, but what the heck, a trip sounds more fun right?
We will take pictures and send them next week from our trip.  I'm so excited, and I hope we all have a good time.
I hope your baptism goes really good on the 11th of June.  I'll be thinking of you.  I want you to know how much I love you and I know you're doing the right thing in your life right now.  Keep doing what you do best!  You're always remembered in our prayers. Hope you have a wonderful week.  Love you tons!
Love always,
MOM






Dear Mom,

     I have been good. I am glad that Val made that race. I would love to do one of those, or a marathon. I think that it would be a fun thing to do. After my mission of course.

I did get the Package and I did think it was quite unique and I think it is amazing that I can now talk with Faith in Spanish.  I did think it was cool that You got me Spanish food. I love Hispanic stuff.  I am glad that you wanted to go on a trip this week. I was scared for a second. and I wanted you to know that I was able to think and remember you have money  in there. I will help you though.

I hope that you got my letter for your birthday.  I hope that you enjoyed the message in the card. I really hope that you enjoy your vacation with Tiff and Valerie. I really hope that I can keep that promise that I gave Tiffany.

I want you to know that I love you and that I really enjoy it out here.

Love
Elder Rasmussen

No comments: