Monday, May 23, 2011

It's been a good week.

Dear Mom,
     FINALLY SOMEONE LIKES MY NEW AWESOME SUIT!!!!!!!!!! I am so great. My week has been good. Right now the fire alarm is going off and it is annoying but oh well. Good old Union High is graduating. You will have to tell Katie Richens and Jessica Willard and Kaycee Prevedel;if you know who she is; that I say ( you have to say it just like this) FINALLY, IT IS ABOUT STINKIN' TIME YOU GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL! NOW WELCOME TO BEING BORED FOR A WHOLE SUMMER!
I think that it is funny that I still know people in high school that are graduating. I hope that they all have a good life after this. I really have had some good friends from Union.
     I am glad that you got to visit Faith. I know that I was a cute boy are you kidding me I still am Cute, in fact I am Stuntin (old people translation- Drop dead Gorgeous- Ladies fall for me- or rather still a cute kid)
I knew that you would get a kick out of my definition, don't lie. Well We have been doing good in Ashtab. It is really nice we are getting a lot of weird Ohio weather, meaning rain, sun, rain, sun. It never ends. I love it though. I have been doing great I can't believe I will only have 10 months left soon. Weird. I Can't believe it has gone so quick.
    Cool story. I get a present for your birthday. Don Headley is going to be baptized on your Birthday this year. I am so excited for him and I know that he is ready for the gospel. He as been working for 3 years to be baptized, and I am one of the missionaries that was meant for him. He is so cool I love him with all of my heart. I hope that he will be excited. I am so grateful.
   Thank you for the message and I really appreciated what President Staker had to say. I hope that all is well and that you have a good day. I love you all and I hope you don't mind the short e-mail.

Love,
  Elder Rasmussen

No comments: