Friday, March 4, 2011

Still doing good

Dear Mom,
I have been doing good. Cleveland is still good I like it a lot, it is sad though because of Ohio has the worst economy in the Nation right now so there are a lot of poor people here. It is sad to me because to see people like this isn't very fun. Tell Frank that I missed the hugs. I am amazed actually that Morgan has been out a year, and I am amazed that I have been out 9 months almost 10.
Elder LaBar is now in the walking area and we live in the same apartment. Which is cool because I love him a lot and he truly has grown. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have had to watch him grow. I love it it is so good.
I love missionary work and it is a lot of fun. I can't say how much I want to be here. I don't want to leave.

Tiffany told me about Val and Dal going skiing and how she really wanted to go. You should make a way that you and dad and Tiff can go skiing. I Told her to try my snowboard too.

Things have gone good this week and it has been a little slow. This week we got about half of our lessons from last week, but we have been working hard that the area is starting to pick back up again. We have been doing a lot. I have been told that I have changed and I have seen that Change. The work truly is amazing. I have never been so humbled in my life. I have seen a great change in myself, I hope that you have too in the emails that I have given. I want to let you know that I am grateful for all that you have done for me and I love you dearly. I want you to know that I love my mission and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have seen so many people in this part that need the gospel and how it can truly help them if they do all that they will, the Lord will bless them.
I want you to tell Kim that I said HI back, and how is Sue doing? Is the tumor(s) gone or do they have to do another surgery? If you could send my love to all of my friends and to the rest of the Family.

Love,
 Elder Rasmussen


Dear Mom,
I have been doing good. I hoped that it got mailed, and I hope that you found the Card alright. So who is going to Disneyland? Adele or Valerie and Dallas and Kadence? I bet Grandma like it and I don't doubt that Grandpa did too.
 
I might have to have you do me a favor and tell Jason to check his email, and if he has, tell him to write me, ha he doesn't do it at all, I was wondering if he would actually tell me if it was a boy or girl. Well I guess now I know. That is cool now when I get back I can get a Remote control car for Jason and Alicia's son and an easy bake oven for Kadence. (Well since they will be two years old I will have to just make me some brownies and drive a brand new Remote control car to break them both in :P)
 
I was surprised that in 8 days I have been out 10 months, that is crazy, I love it out here and thinking that I don't have those ten months to use is sad. I love the People and I love the work, I was thinking the other day if I were to go home I would do everything that I could to come back as quick as I can. I feel really bad for Patrick Arko. I hope that he is doing well. Could you let me know how he is doing?
 
        For Mom and Dad and The rest of the Family (Send out to the rest of the Gang)
 
I hope that Grandma Ruth and Tonks like their cards, with Grandma Tonks I just had to get the card that I got for her it was Priceless. I hope all is well. All is well here and I love it here. I love you all and I hope that you have a great day. Let the Lord work with in you and I hope that you get the Spirit of missionary work as I have. Please look for people that need the Gospel. I can promise you that if you do then the Lord will put someone in your path, you will feel great joy and I will feel that same way to see my family be involved in this missionary work. Please help the missionaries, I know that this work is much better when the Members are involved, Will you give out a Book of Mormon to some one this week to help the see how it can bless their lives as it has blessed all of yours? Remember that promise that I promise will hold true and The Lord will be pleased with you. Let me know your progress next week.
 
 
I love you all and I wish the best and pray for you always.
 
Love always,
 -Elder Tyler T. Rasmussen
 

No comments: