Monday, January 24, 2011

This is your son of olden times.

Dear Mom,
I have been doing good. Cleveland is still good I like it a lot, it is sad though because of Ohio has the worst economy in the Nation right now so there are a lot of poor people here. It is sad to me because; to see people like this isn't very fun. Tell Frank that I missed the hugs. I am amazed actually that Morgan has been out a year, and I am amazed that I have been out 9 months almost 10.

Elder LaBar is now in the walking area and we live in the same apartment. Which is cool because I love him a lot and he truly has grown. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have had to watch him grow. I love it it is so much.
I love missionary work and it is a lot of fun. I can't say how much I want to be here. I don't want to leave.
Tiffany told me about Val and Dal going skiing and how she really wanted to go. You should make a way that you and dad and Tiff can go skiing. I Told her to try my snowboard too.
Things have gone good this week and it has been a little slow. This week we got about half of our lessons from last week, but we have been working hard that the area is starting to pick back up again. We have been doing a lot. I have been told that I have changed and I have seen that Change. The work truly is amazing. I have never been so humbled in my life. I have seen a great change in myself, I hope that you have seen it too in the emails that I have given. I want to let you know that I am grateful for all that you have done for me and I love you dearly. I want you to know that I love my mission and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have seen so many people in this part that need the gospel and how it can truly help them if they do all that they will, the Lord will bless them.
I want you to tell Kim that I said HI back, and how is Sue doing? Is the tumor(s) gone or do they have to do another surgery? If you could send my love to all of my friends and to the rest of the Family.
Love,
Elder Rasmussen

Dear El Papito,
I have been doing good. I hope that you didn't fall up on the roof at Grandma Ruth's. I do actually miss doing that, even though I didn't at the time. I would love to do that now with out complaint, I know that is shocking right. Well I love to do service, One time we were shoveling snow when this man said, "Pay me 10 dollars and I'll do it for you." Well we told him that it wasn't our house and we do it for fun. What we were doing was shoveling snow at a potentials house and it was fun. I wish that I had the backhoe though, it would be a lot easier.
Things are good here I have definitely seen that quote in this work. I love it so much and I am grateful for all the help that I am able to receive from the Lord. I have really come to find that the importance of Sacrament is so vital in this work. It is the key to having the Spirit.
This work is true. It is of our Heavenly Father. I love it and I don't want to leave.
Love,
Elder Rasmussen
 Not sure what Elder Rasmussen is trying to do?

Cleveland at Night.

No comments: