Friday, March 4, 2011

More Snow

Dear family,
 
What you said about Dash made me laugh, he is such a nut. I am sure that Grandpa is just "Thrilled" to have him there bugging him all the time :P We had weather that seemed like spring for three days then we got hit by an ice storm. It was crazy because there was so much Ice. I have never seen so much in my life. It took like 20 minutes to scrap the windows of the car.
 
So how long was Kadence in the Hospital? How old is she now? I really don't remember much to tell you the truth. She is getting old. I can't believe that this transfer is almost my year mark.
 
 I have really had a time that has flown by here. It is crazy that this time has flown by so much. I love this work with all of my heart. We have three Baptismal Dates. I really want to see some Baptisms to where I can truly say that I have helped some one come to the realization that God lives and that they can have His love constantly in their lives. I love this work.
I am so excited for my investigators. I am with Elder LaBar again and we are now covering two areas. It is so crazy. I really am hoping to have a lot of success.
 
About why I said that I hate my life, the reason being I really thought it was stupid that I got pulled over and that it was really dumb of me to do that. The thing that I have done this week is try to get both areas under control. I have really had a hard time this last transfer. It is crazy. I am really grateful for the work though. I have been able to see much and learn much from many people.
 
I hear from Elder Moffett at times. Do you still hear from his mom? I have really missed him and all that he does. He is such a great missionary. I was so privileged to serve with him. I really think that I was meant to serve with him in the very first part of my mission. He has blessed my life greatly. I really hope that we will be put back together as a companionship and do all that we can to accomplish the many tasks of missionary work, but as for now I am glad to be with Elder LaBar. He is an amazing missionary. He will be a great tool in the Lord's hands and he is going to do all that he can for helping the kingdom grow.
 
I hope all is well and that you are doing good. I am really sorry that I am not good at writing. I hope that that has now effect on how I feel about the mission. There is such a power that it brings that I myself wish I truly understood. This Gospel is true without a doubt in my mind. I have never felt closer to my Savior as I have now on my mission. I won't lie I do miss you a lot and my friends but I love the people here and I really want to help them see the power of the Gospel and how it can bring them closer to Our Heavenly Father.
 
I love you and pray for you,
With Love,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments: