Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Valentines day

Well parentals,
Today I have an excitingly not so fun experience that happened about a half hour ago. I was driving  to do emails when a cop was following me. Keep in mind that we need to co-drive when we aren't driving, so Elder Paul was the co-driver. Well, to my suprise I show up to a clear intersection. and I am turning left, so it was clear and I went. To my suprise I hear Elder Paul, who is drugged up and his reflexes aren't that good, tell me "That was a red light" As I go through the cop turns on his lights. He came to the window and asked what was wrong, well I ran the Light and I got off with a warning. I hate my life but it was funny because he was very nice.
Things have been great, I am really glad to hear that everything is going well for you and the family. I have been told that I will be in the area for another transfer. I am still with Elder Paul. Things are going good with our investigators, they are starting to progress much more. Things have gotten much better and worse at the same time. The weather is like spring now, today is suppose to be a high of 50 but I doubt that at least high 40's.
Things have been hard this past transfer, but they hopefully will get better. I hope that all is well in Roosevelt. I can't believe that I have been out almost a year. This work is great I love it, even when it gets hard.
I hope that you will be doing much good for the people in Roosevelt,and how is the Spanish branch is it close to being a ward?
 
anyway, have a good day and I hope that you have a good one.
 
Le amo,
Elder Rasmussen
 

No comments: