Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy things happening in the World. March 15, 2011

 Dear Dad,
 Things are good right now. We haven't got to the temple with Daniel yet but we are going to shoot for this weekend. He will be baptized on the 26th. I will keep you posted. I have heard that there is a lot of crazy things going on in the world right now. It is really crazy on how much I don't know about the things that are happening in the world.
 
There is a Kirtland anniversary that is happening on the 27th of March, and I might be able to go. There is the 3 keys of the priesthood that were restored there.
 
Thank you for all that you do and I really mean it. I hope all is well with the spring coming up with the Pit, and I hope that you will have a lot of customers this year again.
 
I hope that you have a good one, with Love
 
Elder Rasmussen
 
Dear Mom,
We heard about the Earthquake and that it killed many people. That is crazy. We knew that the missions were good because we called the mission office and it they said that all were safe. I was not surprised about this at all because it is something that I have been expecting, and I believe all members have. We have many of the signs which is a big help for all of us. I am glad to hear that Ben is alright, tell the Willard's that I said hello.
 
I can't believe everyone is getting married right now that is just crazy! I am just amazed at it. There is a lot that is going on in the world which is crazy. Not too long then Tiffany will be married to an Australian after we go to Australia ha ha just messing. But I do love the fact that everyone is able to make that last covenant and saving ordnance and start their lives helping others gain a testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel.

I have been good.  The weather in Cleveland is not what the people say. It is so Bi-Polar that it will probably snow tomorrow then be 70 the next day. I have to admit we went out of Cleveland to drop off a car and pick up a truck, well it was an hour and a half drive which was in farm country. I was actually really depressed, because I have been in the City for such a long time that I kind of didn't want to be in a farm town again. This doesn't mean that I would like Good Ole Roosey when I get back but, I do like the City. It is fun stuff. I have to tell you that things here are great. I have been able to learn a lot. I love you all and I hope that all will be well.
 
I am grateful for the help that you provide and I hope that you have a wonderful day.
 
Love Elder Tyler T. Rasmussen.
 

No comments: