Friday, December 24, 2010

November 29, 2010

Ha ha thank you Tiff for the Email. I loved all of the songs. It was great to hear from you. I am glad you liked that card. I was going to get you a card that was in Spanish, (Dora the Explorer). My birthday was different not going to lie. I was weird to not be with the Family for it. But to answer some of your questions. I am now in Cleveland and I am now with Elder Paul, and Elder Moffett is with Elder LaBar. Elder Paul and I get a long great, we have so much in common and we are really similar when it comes to personalities. It is weird to be transferred because I don't know anything anymore and I am now out of my comfort bubble again. It is weird but I am grateful for it to make me grow. Ohio is treating me good but this winter I will be in Cleveland most likely for another 6 months so I will get the Lake Effect snow. Thanksgiving was great because I got to meet so many people. We had like 5 dinners! The final question my address is 1843 W. 65th St. Cleveland OH 44102.

So questions for you. How was Thanksgiving? What did you think when you saw the card was Sponge Bob and then the song after? How is your car? How are you? How is School/Work? How is not being transferred into Cleveland?... Oh wait you can't ever do that... :P

Well it was good hearing from you and I hope that you have a good day today.

Talk to you in a bit. Have a good day.

Le amo,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments: