Friday, December 24, 2010

December 6, 2010

Wow you don't know how good it was to see those Birthday wishes, Thank you mom. I am doing great Elder Paul is my new companion and we are in Cleveland. When I was in Wooster we had days that were about 60 degrees and now I get the Lake Effect... YES!! ha ha well at least I am in the Driving area. So my new address is 1843 W. 65th St. Cleveland OH 44102. I loved the Pictures. They made me smile. I can still say that I miss you all but I wouldn't come home early because I Love the people here. No I don't have a tape recorder. And I don't know how much they are so I can't really do much. I will look at the prices and see if I can get one.  I can't believe that Dad bought a clay pigeon shooter after I left. ha ha.

I really liked the fact that you sent my old journal that I never wrote in. I will write in that as well. I never thought that I would be writing in my journal at all in my life. It is funny and I am grateful for it now.

Well I don't know much about the area so I really can't tell you much about what has been going on because I haven't seen much. but one thing I have taught a Preacher, and that is actually fun in a way when the spirit is present, and I might be going to a Pentecostal church with a member that use to be a member of that church to have him bear his testimony. Things are pretty cool in Cleveland it is different to try to find out where I am going. It is easy. If you could do me a favor, I would like you to talk to Josie DeHorta and get Freddie and Candie VanNewkirk's address and Write them for me. We helped Freddie progress to get the Priesthood and now he is going to the temple.

Well I have to go and I will talk to you later. I love you and the Family, Tell Everyone that Wished me a happy birthday Thank you and I will talk to them later.

Les Amo,
-Elder Rasmussen

No comments: