Friday, December 24, 2010

December 13, 2010

Dear Padres,
I am sorry that the letter last week didn't go through. I have answered every question in that last letter I sent it again and I hope that you received it this time. I think it was because I had pictures on it, but just in case I will give you my address right now as well. it is: 1843 W. 65th St. Cleveland, OH 44102. About the calling thing. Don't worry about it we will be calling from our cell phones and long distance is covered so just wait for the call. Cleveland is good. I like it a lot. I am able to get around and Elder Pedersen about got robbed two days ago, but he is good. Elder Paul is my new companion and he is from Las Vegas / Logandell, Nevada.  I don't think that my companion has any allergies, but if you do send a package you should send a picture of a polar bear for him... He likes polar bears.
I can't believe you let Jehovah witnesses in, that is funny. You were now able to plant a seed into them. That is good.
I am doing good It isn't that cold, it is starting to get cold though.
I hope that all is well and that you are doing good, as well as that you will receive this message.
I love you and I hope that you have a good week. I will let you know what is going on in the next email.
Le amo,
Elder Rasmussen (Ty)
P.S. I will be getting the opportunity to spend Christmas with President and Sister Sorensen I believe. I think that The assistants and the Spanish District get to spend it with him.
Have a good day.

No comments: