Wednesday, July 28, 2010

April 22, 2010
Dear Mom,
This is my e-mail for the MTC; tyler.rasmussen@myldsmail.net Thank you for sending my package. I am glad that everything out in the Basin is going well. Here it is Great, I am still kicking. Something that you would be proud of, is that my room is the cleanest room in the Zone....so I don't think you can tell me that I don't know how to clean my room :D ha ha. We everything is going great here. I have been doing well. I still am the District Leader and I am starting to get what I am suppose to do as such. I have been doing well in my studies for the most part, sometimes we get off task, but we get right back on and get back to work. I am starting to understand Spanish a lot more. Question...Do you let Dash in the house like I said you should do? Because you should, he is a good dog inside and he doesn't' really not listen....well to me I guess, for you and dad he just doesn't think he has to listen :D Today has been a good day. I went to the Temple this morning and we did sealings, I have never done that and it was pretty cool. So I read that you were going to send a care package? If you could send me my Black converse shoes that I word to Church a lot with the laces put in the holes. I would appreciate it. Umm I am completely blank on what else I need and I will probably remember later...and if I do, I will write it in a letter. Did Elder Moffett's mom get a hold of you over e-mail? She wanted to do like a letter thing on how we are doing. Well time is short, I will talk to you later. Love you a lot.
Elder Rasmussen

No comments: