Wednesday, July 28, 2010

May 20, 2010
Dear Mom,
Thanks for the letter. It has really helped out. Thanks for the cookies. O love them. I have been doing better. The Lord has helped me out so much. I look back at the past week and it has amazed me how much he has helped me. I love you so much. You knew that, but I haven't show it a lot in the past. I love you so much! During Elder Holland's thing here, his wife is so amazing. I felt I needed to say it so much that I love you. Thanks so much! I love you. Could you send me a yellow tie. I think that would be cool, I love yellow.
Love Elder Rasmussen

El Papito,
Thanks for the letter it really has helped me. I was talking to Hermano Jensen and he has really helped me out. He has helped me with my companionship because he sees what goes on and he knows that it is hard. So what you have said has really helped me out a lot I appreciate what you have told me a lot.

I have watched that movie once again and it has helped out a lot. So when I wrote you to I had know where to turn and as I have been struggling. You have helped me out so much in my life and I have been able to learn so much on the farm haha Never thought I would say that I am glad for the farm. Because I have been able to lead them this last week and I found that what Hermano said about praying for charity has helped out so much in my life. I love this gospel. I appreciate you and mom. You have helped me out so much .

So Thanks so much I have learned so much from the Lord lately I can handle a lot more of the things that bug me about what they do and as I look back I feel his love and I see where he has helped me out so much. So The story about Dash, now you can't say that you are glad that I talked you into getting him for me huh. He knows when you don't pay attention and when you don't park the backhoe right. :P I am so glad that you have or will have finally come to the conclusion that Dash was a good investment.

Hahahaha Love you all thanks so much I will send a letter with things that I would like sent because I only have a few weeks left in the CCM. Love you
-Elder Rasmussen ps Tell mom I will write her a letter.




June 3, 2010
Dear Family and Dash,
So I have my flight plans now. They are on Tuesday morning, I leave for SLC at 7:00 a.m. Flight 2096. We then arrive in Minneapolis at 10:35 a.m. We then have a lay over until 1:30 p.m. where we will fly to our Mission in Cleveland at 4:25 p.m. There are 12 personas en our flights. Elder Moffett, Pedersen will be going with me to Cleveland. Elder Moffett is so excited for the flight because he is going to try to fly fighters for the air force. So I can't wait for getting out, but it is so crazy that I will be teaching. It will be awesome. So I don't know when you'll get this letter, but I might be in Cleveland. Man everything is so busy right now. I have so much to do. I have like five letters to write. I love you. I will let you know what goes on. I love this gospel and you both. I will go and serve worthily.
Love Elder Rasmussen

No comments: