Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7/11/2011 Meetings were uplifting.

Dear Mom,
   The meetings were very uplifting and I did learn a lot. I actually wanted to ask you to let my friends know that I would appreciate it if they would no longer write me so that I can focus on my investigators and as I am focused gain a understanding of how they need help. I know that it is something that Heavenly Father wants me to do.
   I can't believe that it is flooding in Pleasant Valley. Did Grandpa and Grandma's house get flooded? I hope not. I still have yet to see the floods at home. We are getting a lot of rain, but I have seen a flood though, it was during that tornado that I was in.
   I didn't get the letter yet. I might get it today. I haven't been home for three days pretty much. We are going on exchanges tonight as well so I won't be home for 2 days. I am glad to hear that Jason is doing good. I hope they can really make a good family. I know they can if they center it on Jesus' Gospel.
   Things have been good here. We are preparing four people for Baptism for the end of this month. It is so cool just to see their lives change.I know that the Book of Mormon is what changes the hearts of those that are willing. I really have grown to know that this church is true and that it is what the Lord wants of me to do. I Want to do all that I can in order to obtain the vision of helping people so much. I want to be that Light and Beacon to the world.
   Please let everyone know that I love them and that I would write them if I had more time. But I know you can forward this to them. I love you both and I hope that you have a good day. Love with all my heart,
Elder Rasmussen.

No comments: