Friday, December 24, 2010

December 21, 2010

Dear Valerie,
It was good to hear from you. I am grateful for the Email.
 
Sounds like you and Dallas are very busy now. I know how that can be but do not let stress stick in. I have learned that that is not a good thing. I will be sending you a Christmas card and I hope that you like it. It is good to hear that you and Dallas and Kadence are doing well and that you are enjoying life. I am glad that I have been able to do this work. The work of the Lord truly is rewarding even though it is hard at times. I love this work so much and it is very rewarding to me to see people change.
 
I am now in Cleveland and it is "Cold" but nothing like Roosevelt so in a sense it isn't that bad. The mission is treating me very well. I have been able to do many things, just like yesterday, I was helping President and what I did was Drive brand new Subaru Impreza's off of the Lot. That was actually really cool. I love my mission President and They are so cool.
 
Well I will let you know that I am doing good, I hope you enjoy the Holidays.
 
Con Amor,

No comments: