Friday, December 24, 2010

December 20, 2010

Dear El Papito,
 
I want you to know that I loved your Christmas letter. It was good to hear it and read it. I am doing good and I have been doing well this past week;weeks. The work is doing great, a little slow, I am sad about that but it is progressing. I can tell that my Spanish is improving a lot. I hope that you and mom are learning some so that I can talk to you when I get back.
 
I have been doing good. I am glad to see that the Christmas card this year was good and that it included mi abuela Ruth. I hope that you got my Christmas card and that all is well on the farm. I know that this will be a good year this year for you and mom. I hope that everything is going well and that all is improving on the farm.
 
A little about the area. There is a family in the area that their name is the Hernandez. They are really funny. Brother Hernandez said yesterday in church that he is still a kid at heart. I laughed because it reminded me of you and the young men's. I love this work and the members here. They are so good, well the ones in my area, because I don't see the others as much.
 
Well I don't know what else to say but other than the fact that it will be different to spend a Christmas away from home, but I am glad because I get to remember all that the Savior has done for me, rather than worrying about if Tiffany got more presents than me, ha ha. Well I hope that you have a good week and Christmas, Can't wait to talk to you and The family.
 
Love Elder Rasmussen,
 
PS on the Christmas card the "A Christmas Story House" is on it.

No comments: