Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 14, 2010

Dear El Papito, & Mama,

I am sorry for not writing back in a while we have had many things going on. Mom I have been told by Josie De Horta of what you asked her to tell me. I laughed because it was actually pretty funny, and I am sorry again for not writing back. I am doing good. Elder LaBar is my companion and he is cool. He is from "1000' Oaks (too lazy to write it out) and he has had so Spanish before. I have now been in Wooster for about 4 months. The longest that we stay in areas usually is 6 weeks. So who knows how long I will stay.

It is weird training. I bet that you know what I mean dad. I know that this is what the Lord wants me to do so I am grateful for the opportunity to serve as a Trainer. It is crazy to do it this young. I have been humbled in this calling. It truly surprised me when I found out that I would train. I love this church and the fact that everything happens for a reason. Now I just need to find that reason.
I love you both and Mom I am alive. Tell Diana that I am writing her a Spanish letter. Tell Sue that I have been praying for her. You both have yet to tell me if you have started learning Spanish, Si o no on learning Spanish? I would like to know.

Con amor,
Elder Rasmussen

No comments: